I'm providing the following source of my studio policies to help my clients get familiar with how my studio operates. Your familiarity with these policies is important and will help insure a very memorable experience with me.
Thank you for taking the time to review them!
Thank you for taking the time to review them!
- Session Fee, NON-Refundable Retainer Fee & Booking: There is a non-refundable retainer fee of $300 and is required at the time of booking a photography session. This is a NON-Refundable Retainer Fee. Session fee includes $300 in-studio credit towards products during your ordering appointment ONLY. For weddings, a 50% of the wedding services quoted and accepted by all parties involved is required at the time of booking. Once payment is received and your session/ wedding is scheduled, you will be presented with a photography contract/model release to sign prior to your session/ wedding. Carla Rodriguez Photography will not perform any photography session / event without a signed contract.
- Portrait Session: Sessions are available on a limited basis. They are done weekdays (Monday – Thursday) late in the afternoon and last about an HOUR. Please arrive 10 -15 minutes early if possible. This will help you and or your family to get comfortable in front of the camera. We ask for you not to be late to your photo session. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your session, you will need to reschedule your session at a later day, sign and pay for a new retainer. If is an emergency, we will allow you to re-schedule at no cost.
- Re-Shoots: My goal is to provide an amazing experience and deliver you photos that you will be proud of. There is no charge for re-shoots due to technical issues ONLY (equipment malfunction, computer malfunction, etc.). In the event that you would like to schedule another session due to one of the above, I will offer a new session at 1/2 price providing that the new session is scheduled within 2 weeks of your original session. However, due to the creative nature of what I do, I cannot offer re-shoots for any reason including dissatisfaction with clothing, facial expressions, hair, wind, or other items beyond of my control.
- Cancellations: Cancellations made prior 7 days of the scheduled photography session appointment will be rescheduled at no extra cost. If a cancellation for a non emergency related issue must be made within 7 days of your scheduled photography session appointment, a re-scheduling fee of $75 will be applied to your account. For Weddings, cancellations must be made 30 days prior to the event and it must be in writing. All monies less the none-refundable retainer fee, and any photography and products performed and delivered to the client will not be refunded. If the one of the couple is in the military service, and need to cancel the contract due to a deployment and or PCS. A proof of deployment orders, and or PCS orders to cancel the contract will be required along with a written cancellation. In this case, all monies less payments made for physical products delivered will be refunded.
- Payments: There is a non-refundable retainer fee for all sessions of $300. $300 of this payment is credited to your account and is good towards the purchase of products at the ordering session/ appointment. For weddings the 50% retainer fee of the wedding services quoted and accepted by all parties involved are non-refundable. For photography sessions, your final balance is due at time of your ordering session/ appointment. For weddings, payments are due at the time of booking. For your convenience, I accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and checks. Product(s) will be delivered once final payment is made. Please make all checks payable to: Carla Rodriguez Photography
- Returned Checks: A $55 fee will be applied for any returned checks or declined credit cards per time submitted (to the full extent that the financial institution will allow), and late charges may be assessed in the event of a payment schedule.
- Ordering Sessions/ Appointments: After your photo session, I will schedule a ordering session/ Appointment between 7-14 days. I do not provide online galleries for viewing or purchasing of product(s) (Unless your package include digital images) I provide a subset of anywhere between 6 to 40 digital proofs from your session for review and will include preliminary color correction and blemish removal. Examples of artistic edits may be provided as well. At the end of your ordering session/ appointment; you will be placing your order of the final product(s) you selected to showcase your images. Your studio credit included on your non-refundable retainer fee will be used at this time. Payment is required in full to begin the production of your order.
- Ordering Session Re-Schedule/No Shows: If you have to re-schedule your ordering session, you can do so with at least 7 days notice at no charge. If you cancel after this time a re-scheduling fee of $75 will be added to your account. In case of emergency this fee will be waived. If you do not show up for your ordering session/ appointment a re-scheduling fee will also apply. Re-scheduling will be based on appointment availability.
- Order Returns/ Exchanges: Due to the custom nature of photographic products, no refunds, returns or exchanges after order is placed. All sales final.
- Product Order/ Delivery Schedule: From your the day you place your order, please allow 3-4 weeks prints and digital galleries, 4-6 for wall art (Canvas, Metals, Matted, Framed, etc.) and 6-8 weeks for Albums.
- Digital Imagery: I provide high resolution digital files for weddings (if high resolution digital images are included in the services) commercial & corporate work only. If requested, web-sized (social media) digital file will be provided to you FREE of charge with every print purchased. All web sized (social media) imagery comes with a studio logo/ watermark and may not be removed or altered under any circumstances. Images may be tagged and downloaded for personal use only. There is a $75 service replacement fee to restore or replace client digital image(s). Only originally purchased digital files may be replaced at a service fee rate of $100 per gallery.
- Digital Imagery Delivery file type: My studio ONLY delivers JPEG's, if digital files were part of your package. My studio do not offer RAW, TIFF, DNG and or any other type of digital file as final delivery to my clients.
- Copyright: Carla Rodriguez owns the copyright to all images. It is illegal to copy, scan, or reproduce printed photographs or digital images by Carla Rodriguez Photography. This includes but is not limited to: scanning and emailing images. Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws.
- Archiving: If no order is placed within 30 days after your ordering session, your entire session will be archived into my systems for a period of up to one (30) days. A holding fee of $50 will be assessed to preserve your session and will be deducted from your $400 non-refundable retainer fee. The remaining balance will applied as studio credit under your account. If after 90 days, no purchase has been made, the entire session will be deleted from my systems.
- Pricing & Sales Tax: I honor all prices until 35 days after the date of your quote/ordering session. All prices are subject to change without notice. At the time of order, a Georgia sales tax of 6.00% will be applied to your service/ package/product order. This will also include session/ retainer/ booking fees.
- Studio Hours, Phone Messages & Correspondence: Carla Rodriguez Photography is open Monday through Thursday, 9am – 5pm. Friday’s from 9am – 4pm. Saturdays by appointment only and closed Sundays. I do my best to answer all e-mail, fax, and social media messages in a timely manner. All correspondence will be answered within the same or next business day during Studio hours. Voicemail will be answered same or next business day.
Ph: (786) 315-9716 | Fax: (866) 422-1117 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org